Siete Leguas de Antaño 700 ml
Siete Leguas de Antaño 700 ml
A Symphony of Flavors
Are you ready to embark on a sensory journey like no other? Siete Leguas de Antaño 700ML is a masterpiece of taste and craftsmanship. Explore the rich tapestry of flavors that make this tequila truly exceptional.
- Maple Syrup Magic: Savor the delightful hints of maple syrup as they dance on your palate, adding a touch of sweetness that elevates your tasting experience.
- Coffee and Chocolate Bliss: Imagine the indulgence of coffee and chocolate intertwining with the tequila's essence, creating a harmonious, divine blend.
- Vanilla Dreams: Delve into the world of vanilla notes that caress your senses, infusing every sip with a subtle creaminess that's simply irresistible.
Aged to Perfection
Siete Leguas de Antaño 700ML takes its time to become a true masterpiece. Uncover the secrets of its aging process and the remarkable results it yields.
- Barrel Magic: Discover how the tequila absorbs the flavors of the barrels, from the sweet embrace of dried fruits like raisins and prunes to the zesty burst of oranges and peaches.
- Red Fruit Symphony: Let your taste buds revel in the medley of cherries and cranberries that add a vibrant and fruity dimension to this tequila.
- Subtle Spice Elegance: Experience the gentle warmth of cinnamon and clove, perfectly balanced with refreshing traces of spearmint, mint, and chamomile.
A Lasting Impression
What sets Siete Leguas de Antaño 700ML apart is its unforgettable aftertaste. Delve into the lingering flavors that stay with you long after your last sip.
- Fruitful Memories: The aftertaste is a tribute to the dried and red fruit flavors, leaving a delightful imprint on your senses that you'll cherish.
- Sweet Embrace of Wood: Explore how the wood in the barrels imparts sweet, woody notes that enhance the tequila without overpowering its pure agave essence.
- An Endless Encore: Unlike any other tequila, Siete Leguas de Antaño 700ML leaves you with a long-lasting, memorable finish that keeps you coming back for more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is all your inventory online?
We try to keep the store as updated as possible, but we always get new shipments. So if you don't see what you are looking for, send an email, and we'll check to see what Moose is hiding in the back room.
What is the difference between Tequila & Mezcal?
Tequila is a type of mezcal, much like how scotch and bourbon are types of whiskey.
Tequila and mezcal are both types of agave-based spirits that are popular in Mexico, but there are some key differences between the two. Tequila is made exclusively from the blue agave plant, which is primarily grown in the area surrounding the city of Tequila, about 40 miles northwest of Guadalajara. Mezcal, on the other hand, can be made from any type of agave plant, and is often made using traditional, labor-intensive methods.
One of the most noticeable differences between tequila and mezcal is their flavor. Tequila is typically smooth and subtle, with hints of fruit and spices, while mezcal has a more complex, smoky flavor that comes from the roasting of the agave hearts before they are fermented and distilled.
Another difference between the two spirits is their production process. Tequila is typically made using modern industrial methods, while mezcal is often produced using traditional techniques that have been passed down for generations. This can give mezcal a more authentic, artisanal character.
In general, tequila is considered to be a more refined and sophisticated spirit, while mezcal is often viewed as a more rustic and traditional drink. Both are popular in Mexico and are enjoyed around the world, so the best way to decide which one you like is to try them both and see which one suits your tastes.
Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship within California.
Our rates are applicable for orders up to six bottles.
Please contact us directly to calculate bulk shipping options.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.
For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.