Pasote Añejo 750ML
Pasote Añejo 750ML
Discover the Essence of Pasote Añejo Tequila
Pasote Añejo Tequila 750ML - One whiff confirms the luscious benefits of long aging in American oak. Soft aromas of roasted agave, clean vanilla, rich caramel, and smoked nuts merge in a pleasing harmony.
Are you ready to embark on a sensory journey like no other? Pasote Añejo Tequila, a masterpiece of tequila craftsmanship, invites you to experience the essence of aged perfection. Here's why this exquisite spirit deserves a place in your collection:
- Velvet Smoothness: Crafted with precision and aged for a minimum of 12 months in American oak barrels, Pasote Añejo Tequila boasts an unparalleled velvety smoothness that caresses your palate. Each sip is a testament to the Artistry that goes into its creation.
- A Symphony of Aromas: Immerse yourself in a symphony of aromas as you take in the soft, inviting notes of roasted agave, clean vanilla, and rich caramel. These delightful scents combine perfectly, promising a sensory delight with every nosing.
- Complexity Redefined: Long barrel aging transforms the character of roasted agave, unveiling subtle hints of cooked caramel, dried fruits, and a touch of coffee. This complexity elevates Pasote Añejo Tequila to a league, offering a refined and nuanced drinking experience.
The Artistry of 100% Agave Tequila
TEQUILA 100% DE AGAVE JALISCO HIGHLANDS BARREL AGED IN AMERICAN OAK FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS
Pasote Añejo Tequila is not just a drink; it's a work of art meticulously crafted from 100% agave in the Jalisco Highlands. Here's why it stands as a testament to the Artistry of tequila production:
- Pure Agave Perfection: Made exclusively from 100% agave, Pasote Añejo Tequila represents the pinnacle of agave-based spirits. The Jalisco Highlands, renowned for their agave cultivation, provide the ideal terroir for this exceptional tequila.
- Barrel Aging Mastery: Aged in American oak barrels for a minimum of 12 months, this tequila undergoes a transformative process that imparts depth and character. The result is a tequila transcending ordinary spirits, making every sip a revelation.
- Crafted Heritage: Pasote Añejo Tequila carries the legacy of generations of tequila makers who have perfected their craft. It represents Jalisco's rich cultural heritage and its dedication to preserving tradition while embracing innovation.
Elevate Your Sipping Experience
Indulge in the extraordinary with Pasote Añejo Tequila. Beyond its exquisite taste, this tequila offers an experience that transcends the ordinary. Here's why it's the perfect choice for those who seek to elevate their sipping moments:
- A Toast to Celebration: Whether celebrating a special occasion or simply savoring life's moments, Pasote Añejo Tequila adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to your glass. It's the spirit that turns ordinary moments into memorable ones.
- The Ultimate Gift: Looking for the perfect gift for a connoisseur? Look no further. Pasote Añejo Tequila, with its meticulously crafted flavors and striking presentation, is a gift that will be treasured and appreciated.
- Unparalleled Versatility: While Pasote Añejo Tequila shines when sipped neat, its versatility extends to crafting exceptional cocktails. Elevate classics like Old Fashioned and Margarita to new heights with the depth and character of this aged tequila.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is all your inventory online?
We try to keep the store as updated as possible, but we always get new shipments. So if you don't see what you are looking for, send an email, and we'll check to see what Moose is hiding in the back room.
What is the difference between Tequila & Mezcal?
Tequila is a type of mezcal, much like how scotch and bourbon are types of whiskey.
Tequila and mezcal are both types of agave-based spirits that are popular in Mexico, but there are some key differences between the two. Tequila is made exclusively from the blue agave plant, which is primarily grown in the area surrounding the city of Tequila, about 40 miles northwest of Guadalajara. Mezcal, on the other hand, can be made from any type of agave plant, and is often made using traditional, labor-intensive methods.
One of the most noticeable differences between tequila and mezcal is their flavor. Tequila is typically smooth and subtle, with hints of fruit and spices, while mezcal has a more complex, smoky flavor that comes from the roasting of the agave hearts before they are fermented and distilled.
Another difference between the two spirits is their production process. Tequila is typically made using modern industrial methods, while mezcal is often produced using traditional techniques that have been passed down for generations. This can give mezcal a more authentic, artisanal character.
In general, tequila is considered to be a more refined and sophisticated spirit, while mezcal is often viewed as a more rustic and traditional drink. Both are popular in Mexico and are enjoyed around the world, so the best way to decide which one you like is to try them both and see which one suits your tastes.
Where do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship within California.
Our rates are applicable for orders up to six bottles.
Please contact us directly to calculate bulk shipping options.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.
For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.